- Re: Timers/Triggers announced in TeamSpeak
April 18, 2014, 20:38
- Re: Call off for Group Only
April 17, 2014, 17:41
- Re: Login failed check your login settings??
April 12, 2014, 14:50
- Individually Colored Triggers/Timers
April 1, 2014, 23:49
- Re: Shared Parse working for most, one person getting all zeros
March 18, 2014, 18:38
- Server Farm Maintenance 6:00AM CST 02-05-2013 Code update to the server farm was completed successfully. Downtime approximately 60 seconds!
This change was needed to support the new client release (1.1.21)
- Raid Hub Client 1.1.37 Released 03-30-2014 This is a bug-fix release only.
Margins restored to the alert windows!
Now properly detects the path to EQ2 when you manually specify a log file to watch
Hitting the Spell Timer “simulate on” button multiple times no longer crashes the client
More debug output for shared parsing, now discards 0 DPS parses and logs what is being sent
- Supporting ALL EQDKP types Just a quick update – as of version 1.1.21, all versions of EQDKP are being supported.
The Raids and Attendance and in-game commands all work for all versions. Documentation will be updated to reflect this change.
Previously just EQDKP+ 0.6 worked with R&A, but now it works for the original EQDKP release too!
If you were waiting to ...