Current Release: 1.1.35
- August 16, 2013
HOTFIX EQDKP – now uses multiple methods to determine player id’s for EQDKP 1.0 RCx sites. This code is being revamped so you can pretest functionality in the next release.
- August 11, 2013
- EQDKP 1.0 RC5+ now properly maps all players in raid to their corresponding member id. This should resolve the raid creation/loot assignment problem. Thanks to all for helping diagnose this issue!
- August 7, 2013
- More debug output for EQDKP site interaction, plus minor code fixes
- Triggers no longer auto-remove their macros at the warning phase, you can now use 0 duration triggers and macros!
- Fixed crash bug when showing strategies without a server configuration
- Fixed crash bug when modifying encounters
- Deleting an encounter now removes the spelltimers and saves as expected
- May 18, 2013
HOTFIX RELEASENew installations no longer crash, there was an initialization bug due to refactoring of code.
- May 16, 2013
- Delayed action tab in editors is now greyed out depending on user role.
- The new windows properly save and show on startup.
- DirectX overlays working again, the Injector DLL is now versioned along with the release. The DX Overlays of the new windows can now be moved and their locations saved as expected – doh!